Monday, November 14, 2011

Questions

"We must be willing to confront and experience the discomfort that accompanies internal change.  Only then will we be able to live freely." Amy Lynn Andrews in Tell Your Time.

This is where I am at...am I willing to do what it takes to go through change?  I know where I want to be, but do I want it enough to make it happen?  If I am, what needs to happen and change in my life so that my dreams become realities?

How about you?  Are you ready to step out and making the necessary changes to move you to your goals?



Month of Thanks:
Day 11: I'm thankful for my Dad and Grandpa and all the other veteran's...for protecting our freedom!

Day 12: I'm thankful for farm fresh eggs and fresh raw milk.

Day 13: I'm thankful for my Mom.  She is a wonderful Mimi to my kids and is so generous and loving.  I wish I lived closer to her!


Day 14: I'm thankful for such wonderful in-laws who love my kids and me so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment