Thursday, November 24, 2011

Catching up

Month of Thanks:

Day 20: I am thankful for Jesus and his sacrifice which has set me free.

Day 21: I am thankful for new ideas and plans for DH and I.

Day 22: I am thankful for new clothes. I know I am spoiled living in the US and being able to have so much.

Day 23: I am thankful for Christmas music. It just brightens my spirit.

Day 24: I am thankful for wonderful extended family who are also friends.  Happy Thanksgiving!



My sweet baby is also 6 months old today. He's sitting up, crawling, trying to pull himself up partially, starting to eat solids, trying to drink from a regular cup, not taking long naps yet and waking 1-3 times at night. He has no teeth, but drools like crazy and chews on everything(his feet are one of his favorite things). He is a sweet, happy baby who loves his siblings and Mom and Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment